Gingerbread crack house
Ha! You live in the same kind of area and have young ones. Sometimes we have to get out and show the kids how things are done.
(From the movie Heathers)
Is a nice and quick way to let someone know that you don’t appreciate their words and/or actions and they should reevaluate how they act and treat others.
It’s a way of people helping people to become better people in this world of people.
Nice thing about snow falling here means it actually warmed up enough for snow to be able to fall.
Wrap your head around that. Took me a few years of living here to get used to needing a high enough cold temperature to snow.
Warm up to snow. Crazy!
Nick Cave is on my bucket list of who to see live before I, or they, die.
I have a love affair with a lot of his music. It’s weird. I either really love a song or hate it. Not much grey area. He goes all over the place and doesn’t apologize for it and I think it is pretty cool.
Live Seeds is one of my favorite albums of all time and it includes a perfect version of Mercy Seat.
Stay up late or get up early, drink cheap bourbon, and listen to Nick Cave.
Your life will be better from it.
Trust me. I have a bartenders school certificate.
As a tax payer, who lives in Omaha, this is highly offensive. Leave it to tumbler to propagate 9001% wrong information. I cannot believe shit like this gets posted about my anything let alone my home town. How dare you.
I dare because people deserve to know the truth! The Republican Party has always wanted Omaha out of the states and for good reason:
- Omaha was so filled with Nazis in the 40s that we had to invade Omaha Beach.
- Omaha didn’t really invent Omaha Hold ‘Em, it was invented in Texas but the name Texas Hold ‘Em was already taken. By Blackjack.
- Omaha is named after Nicolas Omaha, inventor of AIDS.
- Omaha houses Enron, Haliburton and Blackwater. The Republicans actually like that one but still it’s awful.
- Omaha has a population of 3,000,000 people, all of them complainers.
- It says in the Bible (John 1:45) that nothing good can come from Omaha.
- The soil in Omaha is 76% styrofoam, and if not for the styrofoam mines Omaha would have no income at all.
- Twilight was written in and about Omaha.
- Omaha is French for a sexual act in which a toy car is encased in a condom and inserted into the anus.
- Omaha is the only city in North and South America with absolutely no showers whatsoever.
Now I myself am not a Republican, but of all their disturbing and sinister goals such as the eradication of minorities, torture of the poor and prohibition of kittens, I think the banishment of Nebraska is the single worthy cause of the party and I support that fully.
Your move, weepy wolf person.
You know I love and am proud of my two boys. I wouldn’t trade them for anything. The one thing I kind of miss out on though is being able to also have a girl.
My wife has had problems with each pregnancy. From miscarriages to my oldest being born 12 weeks too early and my youngest providing lots of early birth scares like his brother. Her body can’t handle and it’s been recommended no more pregnancies.
Still regret that we can’t have a girl though. At one point we were talking about adoption as a possibility but as it turns out we are not in a position to be able to bring another child in or even be approved for adoption.
It’ll never happen but it still kind of gets to me. I want to be one of those guys that raises a sweet but also badass (when she needs or wants to be) kind of girl.
A girl that that grows up to become a strong independent but loving woman that will marry a guy of the same qualities and he would also provide her with loving sister wives and a fortified self-sufficient compound to live, produce kids (free labor/troops) and stockpile weapons on.